Hot Charlie’s™ Hot Sauce (“HCS”) runs this site for informational, educational and promotional/communicative purposes only. You are welcome to browse as much and as often as you like. However, for the confidentiality purposes of our clients, we respectfully ask that you neither download nor hotlink anything from our site without express written approval. This includes all text, images, and video for private, public, or commercial purpose.
The laws of the State of Missouri and the United States govern any claim relating to the use of this site and the materials contained herein. This site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law, and HCS makes no representations that site materials are appropriate outside the United States. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Missouri.
In addition to the above, by entering this site you acknowledge and agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
- You are twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Any communication or material you transmit to this site will not be treated as confidential or proprietary and may be used by HCS anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- HCS makes no promises, expressed or implied, that the information contained on this site is accurate. If you choose to use information on the site, you’re using it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
- Everything on this site is copyrighted and may not be used without the express written consent of HCS and/or other parties. You acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, service mark, or any sounds, graphics, charts, text, information, or images contained on this site are owned or licensed by HCS our vendors, affiliates, or partners, and may not be used by you without prior written approval. HCS will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited, unless specifically provided for on the site. Unauthorized use of any images from this site may violate laws and the rights of the people depicted in the images. Any unauthorized use of any protected materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights. Neither HCS, nor any of our clients, vendors, affiliates or partners, are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, these images. Modification or use of the material on this site for any purpose violates HCS’s legal rights.
- Neither HCS, nor any of our customers, vendors, affiliates or partners, are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. HCS, in no way, warrants that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- All links on this site are placed here for your convenience and to provide you with additional information. This does not imply that we have browsed these sites, even periodically. HCS accepts no responsibility for the content or viability of any of the links attached to this site. By clicking on any of these links, you do so at your own risk.
- Any and all content may be changed at any time by HCS without notice. Regardless of these changes, the above terms and conditions still apply. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by HCS without notice.